The Accounting Services program prepares students for a career in bookkeeping and other accounting services. The two-year occupational program combines academic study with work-related experience. The program provides students with the opportunity to gain meaningful employment after only two years of college-level coursework.
Contact information is available on the Accounting Services website.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) of financial accounting
- Practice decision-making principles in business
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Demonstrate management concepts in business situations
- Demonstrate financial concepts to business situations
- Apply accounting principles to maintain the bookkeeping system of a business
Map your individual academic plan of courses with your College Advisor.
If students choose to transition to another program within the Business & Accounting pathway, they should be particularly aware of the choice points that indicate when a decision to branch off into another program must be made to ensure credits and time are not lost.
Coursework common to all degrees within this pathway is indicated by CAC, Common Academic Coursework, in the program map.