Feb 26, 2024
The Data Analytics Systems Administrator credit diploma is designed to provide students with the essential skills and knowledge to administer core data warehousing and analysis systems. Graduates of this program demonstrate the expertise necessary to leverage data systems for actionable business intelligence. Prerequisite of Datacenter Specialist Credit Diploma or a minimum of (3) years industry experience and the CompTIA A+ or equivalent industry certification to be held.
Contact information is available on the Data Analytics website.
Map your individual academic plan of courses with your Student Success Coach.
If students choose to transition to another program within the Business & Accounting pathway, they should be particularly aware of the choice points that indicate when a decision to branch off into another program must be made to ensure credits and time are not lost.
Coursework common to all degrees within this pathway is indicated by CAC, Common Academic Coursework, in the program map.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Identify and describe uses for visualization controls including pie, bar, donut, and scatter plots and KPIs within the Power Platform infrastructure.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a data model that applies cross-filter direction, security filtering, calculated table creation, hierarchies, and row-level security roles.
- Demonstrate the ability to create project and resource management planning tools to include interactive Gantt charts, Kanban boards, Resource Utilization boards, and Schedule boards within the vendor environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and deploy predictive solutions using machine learning resources.
- Demonstrate understanding of the relationship between data management and data governance.
Semester Total: 17 Credits
- Completion of Data Analytics Systems Administrator, CD.
Semester Total: 15 Credits
Program Credit Hour Total: 32 Credits
The information below is intended to be a guide, and does not guarantee regional job placement, job availability, or a specific wage after completion of the program.
Potential job opportunities for individuals with degrees in Data Analytics Systems Administrator may include Computer User Support Specialist, Computer Network Support Specialist, Database Administrator, and Network and Computer Systems Administrators.
Additional information on careers in Data Analytics is available through Career Coach.
LCCC courses may transfer to institutions in addition to those above with formal articulation agreements. Students are strongly encouraged to determine the degree requirements and transfer policy of the specific college/university and program to which they plan to transfer.